keskiviikko 4. tammikuuta 2012

Defeatists


That's what humanity is full of, in the world of today a political opinion is- check this out - TO DO NOTHING! Jesus-bellyflopping-on-a-bitch-in-heat-Christ. No wonder the world is going to hell in a handbasket, we're fucking weaving the basket ourselves and are proud to do so? Give me a fucking break, since the youth is so opinionated and active, why don't I see people fucking informing people about who they should vote for office. Fuck being impartial in protest. Praying hands and silent minds don't move mountains you worms, doing things to your environment and informing, that doing so is going to produce the desired results/effects is what's right.

People who boast social and intellectual prowess in doing nothing, are equal to impotents and being proud of being that. The overall tone of today is brought to you by my throbbing neck, although the pain might make me more aggravated, there is truth in what I speak. Now if you disagree, feel free to go die in a fire you fucking insect.

I'm sad to tell you that it's a mans world for a reason.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti